Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Short China missions trip

I am so looking forward to this short missions trip to China.
I feel so privilege to be part of this international music group that goes into China to do music camp. I'm already expecting to learn from all the different ones and also to experience with the Chinese and worship alongside with them. How often do you get opportunities like that? I must give glory to God for allowing me to be there. So dear frenz, please remember me in your prayers that God will extend His grace and mercy towards His people and that what we set to achieve will be fruitful and may His name be glorified ultimately! Please also remember my family back home in prayer too as I know I will and am already missing them, esp my two beautiful and loving girls :'(
FYI, I'll be flying off this sunday morning, and only back on 5th June.
More updates after I come back :)
Cheers and God bless!