Daily Bible Verse

Monday, August 25, 2008

God is my hope and strength

Been thinking a lot lately, guess sometimes it's good to ponder and use that time to pray and seek God for direction. Well, I was at a cross-road of staying or leaving (don't worry, I'm not talking about church :) haha), but felt it's time to just step out in faith. I was praying for God to provide before leaving, but the last few weeks, I was brought back to the story of Peter, where the Lord asked him to step out onto the waters first before even wondering if He was providing him a way to stand on water. Peter responded to His Word. What's His Word for me? I was challenged to just let go and let God! Yes, there are still a lot of uncertainties, I must admit, but I trust and believe that He WILL see us through! So, pray for me ya? The next few months will not be easy, but our God is an awesome God!!!! He is Jehovah! Amen!!