Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Whole world in His hands



'O Lord our Lord, how excellent Your name is,
How excellent Your name in all the earth.
Your glory fills the heavens beyond the farthest stars,
How excellent Your name in all the earth!

When I think about the heavens, the moon and all the stars,
I wonder what You ever saw in me.
But You took me and You loved me,
And You've given me a crown,
And now I'll praise Your name eternally!'

Really, think about it! How small and insignificant we are in this huge and vast universe!And yet, He can see me, He can see you in His eyes. I really am in awe of His greatness, glory, sovereignty and majesty, but yet, still cannot fathom His love for me. In His 'busy' schedule of controlling the whole world, He still has time dedicated especially for me. Therefore, I can do nothing but to praise and exalt Him with all my heart and sing to Him:

'How excellent Your name in all the earth!'