Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

This week is a hectic week!


Well, this week is Palme Asia exhibition week. My office is involved with a booth there and ever since last week, we've been busy getting ready for it. Palme started today but will go on till Thursday. I've been standing the whole of today (feet very tired, due to the fact that I was vain, wore heels :P I asked for it actually, haha). Tomorrow night there is a Palme 20th Anniversary celebration at Oosh in Dempsey Road, organized for the exhibitors and then Thursday after the event, it's pack up time. PHEW! Just thinking about it makes me tired liao! Wish someone else can do it for me :P
Anyways, looking forward to the weekends, cos it means everything is over liao, YEA.
If you are interested, do drop by at Palme to visit me, hehe. CYA