Daily Bible Verse

Friday, June 20, 2008

Feeling alone?

have u ever felt strangely alone all of a sudden?


i have.


in fact, this strange feeling came weirdly. out of the blue. juz happened.
i found myself needing space, needing time out, needing somebody to talk to, needing an outlet to release. i felt weird, strange, lost.
but i know it's also a good season cos i found myself talking to God so much more, whenever i need space, need time out, need someone to talk to and He's my outlet to release. in Him, i can find strength, peace, hope and love, He is the One who can hear not only my voice, but also my heart. i'm so glad that He is my Father, my God, my Saviour.
i ever told someone that 'pressure does not come from without, but from within', well, now i'm saying this to myself :) it's time for me to let go and let God!
Psalm 91:11-12 (NIV) For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
We always link this portion of the scripture to protection against the enemy, warfare etc. but today, i saw this in a different way. His angels are lifting me up in their hands - I am safe in God, so that I will not strike my foot against the stone: the cares and worries of this world! Amen!

hehe, just trying to 发牢骚 la!

No comments: