Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Leave me alone!

Ever been discouraged before? Ever felt that things are just not going the right way? Ever wondered what is happening?
I'm not sure how it happened, but it did! Just didn't know what was going on, had the feeling that seemingly all these discouraging factors ganged up against me and all things good went on strike today! It was supposed to be a great day, much anticipation for the evening healing rally, after seeing so many miracles the night before! But what happened along the way? Why are people behaving so differently? So many 'whys' but so little answer.
I wanted to scream 'Leave me alone'. Suddenly. I just wanted to move away from the crowd, from everyone! I just wanted to be alone! But yet, I wanted someone to be with me, to lift me up, to encourage me, to love me, to affirm me, to assure me that I'm doing well, I'm doing what is right, I'm worth it!
Strange how humans can go through emotional roller coaster and yet, still wonders what went wrong! Haiz! Aren't we a funny bunch?
Who is going to be there for me? Who will lift me up, encourage me, love me, affirm me and assure me? Besides God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, I don't know who else? We can't be always dependent on people, because human beings will fail us, but yet, we look to them for all our comfort needs!
Maybe it's because people disappoints us in so many ways that we start to take it personally. Haha!
Well, I will never be alone, because He is always with me! How true and incredible that actually is! He will always be with me!!!